Meredith!!! This is way too fun! You look gorgeous in this picture... never looked better:) ... and all styling! You and Ben are the cutest couple... so happy for you! love you girly! love, rebekah
Meredith, I found you!! How fun! I found you on Becka's blog! You look so pretty in that picture! I'm so glad we have a way to keep in touch! I hope all is well! Love ya Veva
Just found you on Veva's blog! You both look great! Can't wait to see what you are up to! Chris (Coach B)will be so excited. I will show the boys and princess! Cindy
So...it looks like you don't check or even update your blog. Why do you have one? Well, anywho I'll still add you to my list of friends. Stop being so dang cute Mer! Hmmm...maybe I'll write you on facebook too. Seriously, you need to update this! Take care sexy mama!
4 comments:
Meredith!!! This is way too fun! You look gorgeous in this picture... never looked better:) ... and all styling! You and Ben are the cutest couple... so happy for you! love you girly!
love, rebekah
Meredith, I found you!! How fun! I found you on Becka's blog! You look so pretty in that picture! I'm so glad we have a way to keep in touch! I hope all is well! Love ya Veva
Just found you on Veva's blog! You both look great! Can't wait to see what you are up to! Chris (Coach B)will be so excited. I will show the boys and princess! Cindy
So...it looks like you don't check or even update your blog. Why do you have one? Well, anywho I'll still add you to my list of friends. Stop being so dang cute Mer! Hmmm...maybe I'll write you on facebook too. Seriously, you need to update this! Take care sexy mama!
Post a Comment